Thursday, July 16, 2015

Over The Door Jewelry Armoir

I often spend too much time starring at my storage spaces and thinking of ways to better organize my things. Especially this big bookshelf in my living room with a bunch of stuff just stacked inside. Next is this tray where I store my jewelry pieces, however recently I came across this Mirrored jewelry cabinet and immediately fell in love with it. I have been dying to get a mirror in my house but a mirror + jewelry = a big deal. After browsing through a few sites the prices ranges from $80~ to $100~. So I got mine from Bed Bath & Beyond since that was the cheapest I could find and it's not used.


I got the white one since I think it suits more with my door but most likely I would probably spray paint it to beige. And if you guys are into DIY instead, here is a DIY video you can try at home.



Or if you prefer classic bracelet and necklace holders, here is a DIY video on how you can make them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...