Saturday, May 2, 2015

A day under the crystal light- Swarovski

The other day I got to talk to a couple of people working at Swarovski and had a great time exchanging conversation about the history of their company. I always love Swarovski because I feel like I can relate to it. I somehow see a part of myself in them. In terms of branding, their target demographic is of a younger age group compared to jewelry companies like Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels and so on. Swarovski never failed to make an appearance at almost every fashion event, such as the partnership with Alexander McQueen, CFDA awards and even the latest campaigns with Mirander Kerr from Victoria Secret was sure to attract many fashionistas. Here's a behind the scenes video of her campaign:


"The thing about jewelry is that it can give women an extra boost of confidence. Swarovski really is all about celebrating women and celebrating moments, and so am I."- Mirander Kerr

Walking around the store I came across some pieces that really caught my attention. I think they are perfect for the warm weathers. The baby blue accent color really gives off a refreshing look. 
Cypress Earrings: Swarovski's crystal Pointiage and rose gold plating.

Baron necklace and earring set: rhodium-plated necklace features an on-trend mini frontal silhouette. Its exquisitely crafted leaf-shaped elements are embellished with crystal pavé.

St James stud, Atelier Swarovski: ruthenium-plated pair of St James stud earrings features blue crystal set in the exclusive Pointiage® technique combined with ceramics.



Cypress ring: Swarovski's crystal and rose gold plating

Which one is your favorite?

XOXO,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...